- 14 th of November 2019 – Radisson Blu Hotel – Bucharest
- Up to 50 Exhibitors
- Over 100 materials exhibited
- Up to 500 attendees
SHARE X – Conference for Advanced Architecture
With a focus on innovation, on revolutionary technologies and materials, that are reshaping the way AEC Industries look at the future, the 21st edition of SHARE in Bucharest will host SHARE X Product Innovation Exhibit & Prize.
The SHARE Forum brings together each year thousands of practicing architects and contractors from Europe, Asia and the United States of America, becoming one of the essential networking platforms for the construction-related fields in Central and Eastern Europe. The audience is composed of architects, engineers, company representatives, architecture students and journalists.
SHARE X Product Innovation Exhibit & Prize
With the goal in mind to promote innovative products and technologies as an incentive for the Romanian architectural community to experiment and grow, the award intends to reunite up to 50 exhibitors and display more than 100 innovative products/solutions.
SHARE X Product Innovation Exhibit & Prize is initiated by PRO Event Association with the support of the Consultative Council of Architects from Eastern and Central Europe.
- Each company can register maximum 3 innovative product/technology to be exhibited,
- The products must be a result of an innovation process and should feature new characteristics, to be novelties in the architecture field,
- The products/technologies registered should be connected to one of the 3 major themes of the event: Disruptive technologies, Innovative Materials, Advanced Building Skins (Facades),
- The products can be registered in the competition by filling out the registration form until the 31st of July 2019, at 23:59.
- A 300 word description, in Romanian and English,
- Drawings and photos of the product/solution: JPG/TIF, RGB color mode, 72dpi resolution, image size at least 500 X 500 px,
- The technical file and any other information and references that may explain and justify the innovative nature of the product,
- The official date for the product launch,
- List of project/research participants / partnerships.
Each application will be evaluated by the Board of SHARE X Product Innovation Awards, made of professionals in architecture and technology innovation. Only selected products will be invited to exhibit.
Shortlist with elected products will be made public on the 15th of August 2019.
- Innovative approach,
- If the products have a connection to the themes of the event – Disruptive Technologies, Innovative Materials, Advanced Building Skins (Facades),
- Detailed concept/design implementation,
- Compatibility with other building components,
- Versatility in use.
Exhibit and Presentation
- Exhibit size: scale of 1:1, with maximum dimension of the products/solutions displayed of 80*80*15 cm (L x W x H).
- The displayed sample should have a banner or roll-up next to it (with details, images to help showcase the product/solution). The banner or roll-up should have its own support, maximum dimensions 80*220 cm (W x H).
Judging process: Votes from the public
The judging process will take into consideration votes from the public that will be attending SHARE X – Conference for advanced architecture.
Awards: SHARE X Product Innovation Prize Winner Certificate
- For each designation it will be one SHARE X Product Innovation Prize Winner.
- Each product/technology will be evaluated on its own merit.
- 600 Euro / 1 product
- 1100 Euro / 2 products
- 1500 Euro / 3 products
If you are already a partner of the SHARE Architects Conferences ask us about your special discounts.
Included in the registration:
- Public exposure of up to 3 samples of your innovative products /solution at the biggest event of the year dedicated to innovation in the field of architecture, with 500 attendees,
- Featured page in the Official Catalog of the Exhibit,
- The product/solution will be featured in the presentation for Group Visitors (1 slide per product),
- Online coverage.
- Over 500 attendees expected – architects, engineers, urban planners, architecture students and media.
The SHARE X Product Innovation Exhibit & Prize will be organized at the same time and in the same place as SHARE X – Conference for Advanced Architecture, Radisson Blu Hotel, the most important architecture event in Romania, with over 500 attendees that will have access to the conference and exhibit.
The exhibit is the best place to meet representative of the most important practices in all of the Balkan area, that are in search of new and innovative solutions for their projects.
Promoting the event
- The Official Catalog of the Exhibit will reunite all the shortlisted products with image and description. Each attendee will receive a copy of the catalog at the event; the catalog will be available online and thru Whova, the event app.
- The SHARE Community counts over 40.000 architects, landscape architects, designers, lighting designers, engineers, urban developers, real estate developers and from public institutions, architecture and design students, companies with innovative solutions in the construction field, other professionals related to the architecture field, that we can reach via Newsletter.
- Dedicated article for the Exhibit on our website that reaches 42.000 unique viewers a month.
- Social Media promotions, on the SHARE Architects page as well as the SHARE X event page, with a reach of up to 260.000.
- Public exposure of up to 3 samples of your innovative products /solution at the biggest event of the year dedicated to innovation in the field of architecture,
- Banner or roll-up next to the sample exhibited with details of the object (the display material should have self supporting , maximum dimensions 80 cm wide and 220 cm high)
- The product/solution will be featured in the Official Catalog of the Exhibit
- The product/solution will be featured in the presentation for Group Visitors (1 slide per product)
- Online coverage – drawings and photos of the product/solution should be: JPG/TIF, RGB color scheme, 72dpi resolution, image size at least 500 X 500 px.