Since 1983 Tecnostrutture s.r.l. is specialized in offsite construction. In 2013 it developed New Performance System NPS®, a complete and integrated system consisting of composite steel-concrete beam, column, and slab. NPS® is increasingly chosen for projects in Europe and the rest of the world. A solution for fast, sustainable and safe construction. Culture, Robustness, Timing and Essentiality are the values that guide Tecnostrutture´s people in contributing to the evolution of the construction sector and the improvement of people’s quality of life.
Features of NPS® by Tecnostrutture
- One single supplier for the complete structure makes the project management easier.
- Quink and sure return on investment thanks to about 40% time saving compared to traditional building systems.
- Reduced environmental impact certified by the Environmental Product Declaration of each NPS® element, less raw materials and 90% less temporary supports on site compared to traditional systems.
- Bigger areas to sell or rent thanks to slim-floor long span beams and compacted columns.
- Safe placement on site in just a few minutes with only 3 people. 5 minutes to place a beam, 8 minutes to install a multi-storey column.
- Integrated fire proofing and seismic resistance enable a ready-made safe structure without the need of additional treatments (that require costs and time)
- Turn-key structural supply consisting in consulting, design, supply of the structures and assistance for the placement on site.
Some realised projects
Odense University Hospital, Denmark. Surface of 250,000 m2. Placed 400 m2 of columns, beams and slabs each day.
Barts Medical School, Gozo, Malta. 5 levels and 8,100 m2 designed and realised in 4 months.
Vimercate Hospital, Italy. 116,000 m2 realised in 6 months.
Bergamo Hospital, Italy. Supply of 80,000m of beams and 13,000m of columns
ITC WelcomHotel, New Delhi, India. Upward extension in seismic area.
Veterinary Faculty, Lodi, Italy. Designed by Kengo Kuma.
4WD Cell Ferrari, Italy. Project of 5,500 m2.
Eurosky Tower, Rome, Italy. 110 meters high. Supplied 10,000 m of beams.
Europarco Tower, Rome, Italy. Over 100 meters high. Realised a level of 20×64 m2 every 5 days.
Other projects on www.tecnostrutture.eu/eng/references
EUCENTRE – European Centre for Training and Research in Earthquake Engineering (supporting member)
Green Building Council Italia
Ingegneria Sismica Italiana (Italian Association of Seismic Engineering )