Stefan Bianco graduated from the University of Architecture and Urbanism “Ion Mincu” in 1996, the same year when he founded Prographic Architecture Sudio. With a creative mindset, he is always involved in developing the architectural concepts, proposing innovative and out of the box solutions for our studio’s project. With a strong background as a project leader, he is also responsible for maintaining the relationship with beneficiaries and for supervising projects with visibility.
- Premiul ASAR – Asociația Societăților de Arhitectură din România
- Pentru portofoliul firmei Prographic / arh. Ștefan Alberto Bianco
About the office:
With over 25 years of experience, Prographic Architecure Studio provides full design services for architectural works. Our portfolio includes projects ranging from office spaces, private residences, retail and medical centers to public spaces like restaurants, bars and coffee-shops.
Our team includes over 20 members divided into three departments: architecture, rendering and project management – together aiming to provide integrated services for our projects.
Out clients portfolio includes companies like: Orange, Vodafone, PWC, Kiss FM, Bitdefender, P&G, Huawei, Nusco, UPC, Enel, JLL, Mercedes, Allianz, Bitdefender, Global Worth, JLL, CBRE, Colliers, Pay U, Verint, Zitec, Thales, Ursus, Medicover, Medlife, Regina Maria, Ferrero, BIC.
Awards of the office:
- Annual of Architecture Bucharest 2021 – Nomination for Interior Design MyCowork Office
- Annual of Architecture Bucharest 2014 – Nomination for Interior Design Teamnet Offices
- Annual of Architecture Dobrogea 2013 – Nomination for Interior Design Colliers Offices
- Insign Awards 2014 – 3rd Prize Horeca/ Public Spaces