SHARE Belgrade 2018 International Architecture and Engineering Forum will take place on 24th April and brings together principal and senior architects from leading practices to discuss and gain inspiration from each other.
The lectures are concentrated on present and future, innovation in architecture and engineering, on explorations of new materials and technologies for designing a smart and sustainable built environment.
SHARE BELGRADE 2018 act as an effective platform for networking, business, inspiration and exchange of ideas and transfer of know-how.
Architects from 10 countries present their international and awarded projects: Serbia, Germany, UK, Iran, Romania, Macedonia, Turkey, Poland, Ukraine, France.
SHARE BELGRADE 2018 is co-organized with Union of Architects of Serbia.
Architects members of Union of Architects of Serbia (UAS)
- Free registration until 15.03.2018 – Follow the link (click)
- 25 euro / person between 15.03.2018 – 01.04.2018
- 49 euro / person between 01.04.2018 – 15.04.2018
Other professionals – any architect or engineer ( no UAS members) who has a certification for its profession and works independently or in the architecture office, not into a public institution or a commercial company
- 50 euro / person until 15.03.2018 – Follow the link (click)
- 75 euro / person between 15.03.2018 – 01.04.2018
- 99 euro / person between 01.04.2018 – 15.04.2018
Company and Public Institution representatives – professionals that represent commercial companies in the field of architecture and engineering, services providing companies, local institutions – city halls (chief architects)
- 100 euro / person until 15.03.2018 – Follow the link (click)
- 125 euro / person between 15.03.2018 – 01.04.2018
- 149 euro / person between 01.04.2018 – 15.04.2018