Starting with January 2021, members of the SHARE Architects community can benefit from an exclusive membership-only virtual space.
Communication with members of the SHARE community will become more convenient through the online platform at membership.share-architects.com. Members will have first-hand access to news about SHARE events and custom fees for tickets that can only be purchased from the community.
The platform provides general details about the members’ profile, the possibility of communication between members, following for it to provide access in the next period to facilities such as discussion forum, job offers, store.
Registering in the community is free for AEC industry professionals from Albania, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cyprus, Czech Republic Greece, Hungary, North Macedonia, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Serbia, Romania and guest speakers at SHARE events.
A short history of the SHARE community
The SHARE community was built around SHARE forums organized annually in 15 countries in Central and South-Eastern Europe and began to be formalized 2 years ago after the establishment of The Consultative council of architects In Central and Eastern Europe.
The consultative council of architects in Central and Eastern Europe
The international architecture forum SHARE Bucharest 2017 set the premises of a regional organization of members- presidents of architects national chambers and the most representative professional associations in the region – later known as the Consultative Council of Architects in Central and Eastern Europe (CCA – CEE).
After meeting in 2018, in Tirana in February, and in Bucharest in March, the CCA – CEE officially met during the first Serbian edition of the SHARE International Architecture and Engineering Forum in Belgrade, on the 23rd of April 2018, at the headquarters of the Union of Architects of Serbia. The founding members of this council are Armand VOKSHI, President of the Albanian Architects Association, Borislav IGNATOV, President of the Chamber of Architects in Bulgaria, Evangelos LYROUDIAS, Representative Member of the President of the Technical Chamber of Greece, Astrit NIXHA, President of the Association of Architects of Kosovo, Martin PANOVSKI, President of the Association of Architects of Macedonia FYROM, Filip ALEKSIC, President of the Association of Architects of Montenegro, Șerban ȚIGĂNAȘ, President of the Order of Architects in Romania, Milan ĐURIĆ, President of the Union of Architects of Serbia, Dean LAH, Representative Member of the President of The Chamber of Architects.
SHARE becomes a meeting point where members of the CCA – CEE have the opportunity to debate the most pressing problems architects face in the Central and South-Eastern European countries.
They aim to find specific and effective ways to give more representativeness to this profession on a national, regional and even European level. First and foremost, this first official meeting wanted to give voice to its beliefs in the form of a collective manifesto.
At present, the CCA- CEE members are:
• Florin MINDIRIGIU, Founder of SHARE Architects
• Șerban ȚIGĂNAȘ, SHARE Society President, General Secretary UIA,
• Wassim NAGHI, President of the Union of Mediterranean Architects,
• Armand VOKSHI, President of the Albanian Architects’ Association (AAA),
• Martin HRISTOV, Deputy Chairman of the Board of the Bulgarian Chamber of Architects (CAB)
• Oleg HAMANN, President of the Czech Society of Architects,
• Christos CHRISTODOULOU, President of the Cyprus Architects Association,
• Elias CONSTANTOPOULOS, President of the Hellenic Institute of Architecture in Greece,
• Balázs CSAPÓ, President of the Budapest Architect Chamber of Hungary,
• Masar DUSHI, President of Architects’ Association in Kosovo,
• Anna BUZZACCHI, President of the Order of Architects, Planners, Landscape Architects and Conservators of the Province of Venice in Italy,
• Paolo MAFFIOLA, President of Bari Architect’s Order in Italy,
• Iurie POVAR, President of UNION OF ARCHITECTS OF THE REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA,
• Filip ALEKSIĆ, President Association of Architects of Montenegro, SACG,
• Mishko Ralev, President of the Association of Architects of Macedonia,
• Kristof INGARDEN, Dean of Faculty of Architecture and Fine Arts – Andrzej Frycz Modrzewski Krakow University,
• Alexandru GĂVOZDEA, President of the Romanian Order of Architects in Romania,
• Milan DJURIC, President of Union of Architects of Serbia,
• Tomaž KRIŠTOF, President of the Chamber of Architecture and Spatial Planning of Slovenia,
• Juraj HERMANN, President of the Association of Architects of Slovakia.
SHARE Community and SHARE Society
SHARE Architects took on the mission to find ways to communicate, share and exchange values, know-how and examples of good practices between East and West with the idea of an inclusive, free and conscious professional environment. Furthermore, to represent architectural excellence in our built environment and to open the possibility to work and create better in a context that benefits from administrative, political, and investors support.
At the same time, we believe there is an unused potential of expression of the architectural profession in Central and Eastern Europe. Architects could benefit from more representativeness on a European and global level, achieved through proper means of communication and networking.
On the prerequisite of this active community of participants and speakers throughout SHARE Forums events, we decided to set the premises of an international community of architects – SHARE Architects Community will enhance the connectivity between its members within a structure where experiences, ideas, and excellence are shared. SHARE Society, an exclusive group to honour its members for the exceptional work and contributions to the SHARE Community during the time, developed within the community. This framework will enclose an active community based on recognized membership granted by eminence, acting as a catalyst for networking, communication, debate, and action.
The CCA – CEE offers annually several awards:
For exceptional work in the building industry and architecture, and contribution to architecture through advancing the standards of education, training, and practice.
For noteworthy accomplishments in the fields of architecture, as well as the role played in developing significant architectural projects throughout their career.
We invite you to discover the distinguished members and laureates of the SHARE ARCHITECTS community on membership.share-architects.com.DISCOVER THE MEMBERSHIP COMMUNITY